Location: New York, NY 10019 (between West 52nd and West 54th Sts. and 11th and 12th Aves.)
- Monitor, control and accompany your dog at all times.
- No dogs in heat. Closely monitor non-neutered males as other males may react aggressively toward them.
- Prong, choke and spike collars may not be worn
- Dogs involved in a fight must leave the run until all parties calm down.
- Discourage barking, especially early morning and late evening.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs must be licensed, vaccinated against rabies and free from all communicable diseases.
- Use caution when bringing food into the run. No glass containers allowed.
- If your dog digs holes, fill it in before you leave.
Hours: The park closes at 11 p.m.
Description: DeWitt Clinton Park is a 5.8-acre New York City public park in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. The dog run is located in the park on the southwest corner near West 52nd Street & 11th avenue. You may need to enter at 5nd Street and 11th Avenue. The paved run has benches, trees and shade, and there are segregated sections for large or smaller dogs. Water is available in the dog run in warmer months, and plastic bags and waste bins are available for dog clean up.
REVIEW BY DUSTY BLUE: Paved dog runs are not my favorite, but at least this run has trees poking through the concrete so I could sniff and mark to my heart’s content. For a city run, there was a good amount of room to run than most. It was also nice to have the small-dog and big-dog section and I got to meet a fellow Aussie Shepherd in the small-dog area!