Location: New York, NY 10013 Off of Hubert St. and the Hudson River Greenway
- Dogs 23 lbs or heavier must use the Big Dog Park.
- Dogs less than 23 lbs must use the adjacent Small Dog Park.
- Dogs may not be left unattended.
- No more than three dogs per person.
- The dog park is NOT a playground. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and should be closely supervised.
- Entry and use of the dog park is at your own risk.
- Skateboards, bicycles, scooters and strollers must be left outside the dog park.
- Clean up after your dog. Animal waste must be promptly removed and properly disposed of.
- Dogs must be licensed and have all shots and tags.
- No spike or pinch collars
- No aggressive dogs
- No female dogs in heat
- No food and glass bottles
Hours: The park closes at 1 a.m.
Description: Hudson River Park is a waterside park on the North River and is the part of the Hudson River Greenway that extends from 59th Street south to Battery Park in Manhattan. Just off of Hubert Street near Pier 26 sits the Tribeca Dog Run. This small, but unique dog run features an all-concrete surface, fully fenced-in areas for small or large dogs, and a few water features. The run offers hoses and built-in sprinklers for water-loving dogs as well as rocks and climbing obstacles. Cleaning equipment, bench seating with umbrellas, poop bags and waste bins are also available. The cleaning schedules are posted at each dog park and they are cleaned twice a day
REVIEW BY DUSTY BLUE: This is a really cool park that really goes out of its way to separate the large from the smaller dogs. Instead of just fencing off areas that segregate the two sizes of dogs, this place actually separates them with rigid fencing (instead of storm fencing) and actually marks the sections with signs. Itls like two small parks right next to each other. The water features in this place are more elaborate than other parks that offer this features like Leroy Street Dog Run, and the climbing obstacles are a nice touch too. This place is clean! The only thing I didn’t like is there aren’t any trees for me to sniff and pee on because it’s completely paved.